The Government has announced that they are continuing to follow their release from lockdown pathway and Badminton England's provisional guidance is that from May 17, 2021, Indoor Badminton may be played by Adults (singles & doubles) by people from different households up to a maximum of 6 people.
We are therefore delighted to be able to offer our members the ability to book courts for up to 6 people for singles & doubles play from Monday, May 17th.
- If you are booking more than one court at the same time, people may not switch between courts (i.e. you cannot book 2 courts for 12 people and have players switching between courts)
- The bar, showers and kitchen remain unavailable
- The one-way system remains in effect
- Face covering & social distancing requirements remain in effect
- Spectators are still not permitted as we cannot effect social distancing with them present
- The sole toilet available is unisex and located by reception
- Should the Government and/or Badminton England change their guidance, we may need to adjust our rules to follow and amend bookings where necessary